"And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place." -2 Peter 1:19
This book God gave us not only contains His word, but is itself His word. Because of this, we believe it is our duty & delight to read His word and in doing so we might encounter the glory of Jesus Christ.
How to Study Your Bible- 6 Week Winter Class
Starting January 9, we will be starting a 6 week class called "How to Study the Bible." We will break down some practical ways to STUDY the bible. Expect coffee, fellowship, and a live Q&A with the pastors. PLUS everyone who registers for the class will receive a FREE workbook!
Classes will take place on Wednesday nights from 7:00-8:30 in the church sanctuary. *Classes are off for Corporate Prayer on last Wednesday of the month.
Dates of the class:
- 1/9/19 - Class 1: "The Bible and Hearing from God" (no audio)
- 1/17/19 - Class 2: "Power of Patient Attention" (audio)
- 1/23/19 - Class 3: No audio
- 2/16/19 - Class 4: "Going Deeper with Conjunctions" (audio)
- 2/13/19 - Class 5: "Going Deeper with Connections" (audio)
- 2/20/19 - Class 6: "Going Deeper with Meditation" and "Going Deeper with Teaching" (audio)